How to control the transparency of PE protective film?
Posted by Admin | 06 Jul
1. Due to blowing and stretching, the molecular orientation is serious, resulting in low elongation at break; while the casting production has good cooling effect, low crystallinity, good transparency, and low degree of orientation, so the elongation at break is high and retractable. it is good.
2. The PE protective film is a crystalline material, which is easy to crystallize. If it is not cooled quickly, the transparency and elongation at break will be reduced. The blow molding process has poor cooling effect, high crystallinity and low film transparency.
3. An appropriate amount of anti-fogging agent should be added.
4. On the basis of the above, add a transparent nucleating agent.
5. In the selection of raw materials for PE protective film, choose those with low haze and high melting index.