1. Sealed packaging: This kind of packaging is similar to heat shrinkable film packaging. It wraps the carton around the carton, and then heat seals both ends of the carton with two heat tongs. In the early application of stretch film, it was used to develop more packaging forms.
2. Full-width packaging: This kind of packaging requires the width of the film to cover the tray, and the tray has a regular pattern, which has its own characteristics, and is suitable for films with a thickness of 17-35m;
3. Manual packaging: This kind of packaging is a simple form of stretch film packaging. The film can be fixed on a rack or a handheld device, and the tray can be rotated or rotated around the tray. This product is mainly used for repackaging after damaged pallets, and can also be used for packing ordinary pallets. This is a slow packaging, suitable for 15-20 meters thick film.
4. Packaging of stretch film packaging machine: Stretch film packaging machine is a universal and extensive form of mechanical packaging. Turntable or film revolving turntable. The membrane is fixed on the bracket and can move up and down. This is a very large packaging capacity, with 15-18 pallets per hour. The suitable film thickness is about 15-25m;
5. Horizontal mechanical packaging: Unlike other packaging, the film wraps around the product, which is suitable for long packaging products, such as carpets, boards, fiberboards, special style materials, etc.
6. Paper tube packaging: This is a new use of tensile film, which is better than the old paper tube packaging. Suitable film thickness is 30120 meters;
7. Small packaging: This is a new type of retractable film packaging, which can not only reduce material consumption, but also reduce the storage space of the pallet. This packaging was first launched abroad in 1984 and was put on the market a year later. Many such packaging have already appeared, and this type of packaging has great potential. Suitable for 1530 mm thick film;
8. Pipe and cable packaging-this is an application example of tensile film in this field. After the packaging equipment is installed on the production line, the fully automatic stretch film can replace the tape binding material, and can also play a protective role. The practical thickness is 15-30 meters.