What are the reasons and solutions for the glue transfer of PET protective film?
Posted by Admin | 01 Nov
There are more and more applications using PET protective film, but you will notice a problem, that is, there are many factors that occur in the transfer of PET protective film glue. I believe that many colleagues will also encounter the same situation at work. The phenomenon of sticky transfer is collectively referred to as the residual sticky displacement of the surface in uneven coating and transportation. So what is the reason for the glue transfer of the PET protective film? What are the solutions?
The glue transfer of PET protective film can be divided into the following three situations: 1. Damage to the adhesive base: There are more adhesive residues on the surface of the profile, and the base material can be seen on the adhesive side of the protective film
2. Transmission residue: A small amount of adhesive remains on the surface of the profile, and the protective film adhesive maintains a good gloss.
3. Cohesive destruction: loss of adhesion of profile surface and substrate surface, gloss loss of protective film coating surface
The solution to the glue transfer of PET protective film: 1. Improve the quality of adhesives. For example, the use of high gel fraction adhesives, the use of long-carbon chain acrylate monomers to increase the degree of crosslinking with the product copolymerization or bonding technology; add specific ultraviolet absorbers, optimize the prescription and adhesive production to reduce ultraviolet aging Process to improve the heat resistance and low temperature resistance of the adhesive.
2. Improve the crosslinking degree of the adhesive. By improving the adhesive formulation, increasing the proportion of cross-linking agent, etc., the cohesive force can be improved.
3. Improving technology and perfecting science and technology are quality assurance. The process requirements for coating production include binder ratio, binder amount, binder uniformity, curing agent ratio, uniformity of curing agent dispersion in the binder, mechanical speed, temperature setting, drying effect, etc.
4. Improve the surface tension of aluminized PET film. PET itself is a polar material, and there is a certain tension on both sides, and the tension value gradually decreases over time. The corona processor performs electrical activation processing online to improve the bonding force between the PET substrate and the adhesive.