Introduction of PET Acrylic Adhesive Monolayer Protective Film
Posted by Admin | 23 Apr
Product composition of PET acrylic single-layer protective film: This kind of protective film is made of polyester film or polypropylene film as the base material and coated with pressure-sensitive adhesive glue.
Features of PET Acrylic Adhesive Monolayer Protective Film:
1. This kind of product has suitable bonding strength to various pasted materials such as metal, plastic, glass, etc., and has good retention performance;
2. There are many kinds of stickiness, and the surface of the protective film is smooth and flat;
3. Good weather resistance, heat resistance and acid resistance.
Application fields of PET acrylic single-layer protective film:
1. Surface protection during product transportation;
2. Die-cutting protection and reposting of various metal films;
3. Protection of various plastic casings, keyboards and other plastic parts;
4. Die-cutting carriers of various films and tapes, reposting and waste disposal;
5. With different viscosities of the protective film, it can be used as a support carrier for foam die-cutting of different thicknesses;
6. Temporary transfer and fixation of electronic products