1. Use the resistance generated by the gravity of the cargo to cooperate with the rotation of the machine chassis to realize the tightness of the object.
2. In machine operation packaging, its packaging efficiency is high.
3. It has strong stretchability and can save materials.
4. It has the characteristics of environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproof, dust-proof, anti-corrosion; strong puncture resistance and tear resistance, and can not be punctured when there are sharp goods.
5. It has lasting shrinking memory and stable and reliable self-adhesive performance.
6. Its high transparency is conducive to the identification of goods.
1. The stress maintenance of the stretched film requires that the tension applied to the film be maintained during the stretching and winding process.
2. The allowable stretching of the stretched film requires stretching to maintain all necessary properties under certain conditions. The allowable stretching varies depending on the application. Generally, the larger the allowable amount of stretching, the less the amount of film used, which can reduce packaging costs.
3. Stretching of a stretched film refers to the ability to produce elastic elongation after stretching.
4. The toughness of the stretched film refers to the comprehensive performance of the film's puncture resistance and tear resistance.
5. There are two types of self-adhesive properties of stretched films, one is to process smooth and shiny films; the other is to use additives to improve the adhesion of the film.